What You Need To Know
The band office phone number has changed. Call the main school number and enter my extension 74953
865-577-4475 ext. 74953
Students who qualified for all east this year are;
Tyler Flute Blue Band 11/12
Dominick Tuba Blue Band 9/10
Vanessa Flute Red Band 9/10
Noah Trombone Red Band 9/10
Concert will be Feb. 8, at the Park Vista Hotel in Gatlinburgh.
This year because of scheduling a student holiday the day before middle are festival, we will be traveling to the lower area for the April 1-2 festival. Time and location will be announced closer to the event. Students do need to plan to be off work both of those days. We will leave school and not return until after the school day is over. Make plans accordingly.
- Please sign up for “Remind 101” text the message @gf2f7e to number 81010. Be sure to indicate if you are a student or a parent. This will be a great way to communicate as we travel.
- If you would like to chaperone band activities, please see the Band Camp Forms to volunteer.
Knox County Schools does not financially support the South-Doyle Band. All activities are funded through band fees or fundraising. It is very important that all students pay the band fee so we can travel to away football games, parades and competitions.
- Band Camp Fee $100
- Band Fee $200
- School Instrument Fee $50
- Fall Fruit Orders, All students must sell at least 10 large boxes of fruit. Any amount over that, the profit will be a student credit that goes toward band fees.
- Spring Fundraiser. This is very important to help us start off the fall marching season.
- University of Tennessee Football Concessions. Anyone over the age of 16 may work the games.
“Out of the Dark, Into the Light”
Whole show with voice overs