|Date & Time:||Tuesday, May 10th (7:00 PM) SDHS Auditorium|
|Call Time:||Students should report to the auditorium stage at 6:30 PM.|
|Concert Attire:||Concert Black. Gentlemen should wear a white or black dress shirt with an accompanying tie, black dress pants (with belt), and black dress shoes. A coat is optional. Ladies may wear a black dress, black slacks or skirt with accompanying white or black blouse, and dress shoes. *Dresses or skirts should be an appropriate length.*|
|Other Information:||Prior to the concert, students should ensure that their instrument is in good working condition and should have all the necessary accessories, sheet music, etc.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Monday, May 2nd – Band Banquet at Calhoun’s On The River (6:30 PM)
- Wednesday, May 4th – After school rehearsal with MS for concert (4:00 – 5:00 PM)
- Saturday, May 14th – Leadership Retreat at Main Event in West Knoxville. Details TBA
- Friday, May 20th – Band breakfast in class.
- Thursday, June 2nd – Rehearsal for graduation performance in band room (3:00 – 4:30 PM)
- Friday, June 3rd – Graduation Performance at stadium (Call time TBA)
- July 13th – 15th – New Member Camp. New members & leadership. (10:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
- July 18th – 22nd – Week 1 of Band Camp. (8:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
- July 25th – 29th – Week 2 of Band Camp. (8:00 AM – 8:00 PM)